I'll See You In Court!!!

This Thursday, my mom is going to court over the jerk who "lives" upstairs from me. I say "lives" because he doesn't actually live there much anymore. He stays every once in awhile. He moved in last December, and he was fine for a couple months. Then in February, he paid the rent rather late. But since March, he hasn't paid anything at all. And he's spewed a bunch of bullshit and lies to my mom, and it makes me so mad.

"Joseph" told my mom back in November when he saw the place that he worked at a church. I say "Joseph" because that is his name. Anyway, we found out he works at a church alright: he is the pastor at the one he works at. A pastor. Who is not paying his rent. And I want to ask him: Joseph, do you preach to your congregation to lie, cheat, and steal from your fellow man? Because that is just what he is doing.

We also found out that before Easter, Joseph and his fiancee (yes, apparently he has a fiancee!) went to Williamsville to look for a house. For those of you who aren't from the WNY area, Williamsville is a pretty pricey area. Many houses start at at least $100k. OOoooh yes, so now are you thinking, wait?? Joseph can't (or won't) pay his rent, and yet he wants to buy a house?? In Williamsville?? What the bleep????

Joseph makes me livid every time he stays here overnight. How can someone have the nerve to live in a place and ripping someone off?? I guess I just don't get it, because I have morals. Which Joseph apparently doesn't have. I wonder if his church knows what kind of man he is, and that he is stealing from an innocent family? I know how to get ahold of them, they have a website. But I know if I email someone who seems to be higher up, that it might actually not be beneficial to my mom's case, and so I won't do it.

I just hope that the judge on Thursday will have Joseph evicted. And if he is, the City Marshals will make sure he is out in 3 days. And then it's bye bye, Joseph!! No more stealing, and lying, and cheating innocent people. Well, at least not us, anyway!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day