2. I took organ lessons when I was a kid. My mom thought organ would be easier for me to play, rather than a piano. Plus, we also had my Grandpa's organ. Made it easy to practice.
3. I have a crush on Alan Rickman. Don't know him? This might help.
4. If I had to guess, I have at least 50,000 glass beads in the other room. No joke! Most of them are the tiny seed beads, so really, I'm sure my estimate could actually be way more than that!
5. I wash my dishes in the same order every single time: utensils, glasses, bowls, plates, plastic ware, pots/pans, recyclable items. I even find that if I'm washing dishes at another person's house, I must do them in the same order. I blame it on my Virgo tendencies!
6. I still miss Mason and Euan terribly. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them, or even shed a few tears.
Me and Euan
7. I can't stop playing Candy Crush Saga, a game on Facebook made by King.com. When my 5 turns are over, and I have to wait for awhile before getting more, I'm lost!!! (Ok, maybe not, since I'm obviously not playing at this moment because I'm working on this blog post!!)
8. I hate the color yellow. Ok, hate is a strong word. I highly despise the color yellow. There, that's better.
(Hmm, ok, I do love sunflowers, but I prefer the red ones over the yellow ones. Why?? Read above! lol)
9. I was a Beverly Hills 90210 fan back when it was on. I watched all 8 years of the show, and I will watch repeats if I ever come across them. And now, I'm also addicted to the new version, 90210. It's cheesy and the story lines are silly, but I can't stop myself from watching it!!!
10. I do not highly despise beets. I hate them!! lol