September

I AM trying to blog more. At least, I keep telling myself that, and then I don't end up writing something because by the end of the day, I'm too tired or I forgot what I wanted to say. I need to just jot things down. lol

It's already the second weekend of September, and it's almost over. I have a love-hate relationship with the month, because it means summer is on it's way out and I have to wait FOREVER for it to come back (the HATE part), but it also means it's my birthday month (the LOVE part)! And then that is over, and before you know it, Christmas is here (HATE/LOVE at the same time lol)!

I don't know what I'd like to do for my birthday this year. I just saw on my Facebook memories that two years ago, I went to a Paint Nite with a bunch of my friends and two of my sistores. That was a lot of fun! Last year, I had dinner with my family, which was nice. This coming weekend, which is my birthday weekend, is kind of busy. Friday I have to go to Cleveland Clinic for my yearly PH appointments. I'm not expecting any surprises, but by the time I get home, I'm sure I'm going to be exhausted since we're leaving at like 6am or so to get there. Saturday is probably the day to do something with my family, and I am thinking of maybe bowling again. Sunday, my actual birthday, I have been invited to a PHriend's birthday party since our birthdays are on the same day. Except, he is turning 60, and I will be 42! So, it'll be a busy weekend. Heck, maybe we can stretch the birthday weekend into an extra birthday week! I like to celebrate my day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day