Exercising

I have been so happy about exercising lately. And that's because I'm not getting as tired as I used to! And I can walk a lot more! I've done a mile at least for the past several days, and the feeling is just wonderful! It is so amazing when taking a medicine can make a huge difference. I almost feel like crying at times. Granted, I still do get tired at times, but it's not as much as before. I can definitely tell there's been a change. My hope now is that this change will last for quite a while. For a long time, really! I have high hopes, but I can never be sure what my tests at Cleveland will actually be like when I go there again. But right now, all I know is that I'm happy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day