Aggravation On A Tuesday!

Well this day is almost over, thank goodness! It wasn't terribly horrible, I just was aggravated once again for different reasons. Since I'm pretty beat, I'm just going to give a short recap on what happened:

My internet was out almost all day. After thinking it was my computer, calling Time Warner to fix it, then being told someone was going to have to come out to my house on Thursday, my sister told me hers didn't work, either, when she got home from work. Aha, another Time Warner issue, and sure enough, when I called back, they said internet service was down in my area. Figures! I didn't get it back until 8:30. Geesh!

I called my PCP's office again, since I figured she didn't get my message from yesterday. I talked to her nurse. I explained to her my situation regarding Revatio and needing to take it in the presence of doctors. She said she'll talk to my doctor about it tomorrow, when she'll be in the office. I'm praying my PCP will just agree!! If not, I'm going to be miffed.

I didn't get mail today, so the mail I had to send out didn't get picked up. Yes, that is aggravating to me. So I had to go out to the post office just to mail the letters. I truly miss the mailbox that used to be right across the street from my house. Gosh darn it, why did they have to remove it??

It monsooned outside around 4:30 this afternoon. I'm not even kidding when I say I had a hard time seeing right outside my house. That's just how bad it was coming down! Not to mention that every single window in my place was wide open. By the time I got to my bedroom after shutting all the other windows, the floor, walls and furniture near both windows were soaked. Dripping wet, it was that bad! After the storm, I reopened most of the windows. It looked like a war zone outside, with lots of downed tree limbs everywhere. I'm just glad the power didn't go out!

Ok, so this wasn't a brief recap. What did I actually get done today??

I backed up my computer files, since I haven't done it since I bought my computer 2 years ago. I made some pretty jewelry. I made a few phone calls to plan my next PH support group meeting. So I guess I was pretty productive. Despite my aggravation. Yay!

Let's hope tomorrow is aggravation-free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day