Where'd The Week Go??

It's hard to believe it's already Friday. The week just flew! Tuesday I was out most of the day, getting bloodwork done, and then shopping for things I needed. I also bought my cute little niece her birthday present. I got her a lawnmower that blows bubbles! She is going to love it, and I have a feeling the dog will love it, too. Cleo is crazy!

Wednesday was kinda blah, but my mom and I went to get some groceries, and that was the extent of it.

Thursday was interesting. Joseph had come in the morning (again, he did Wednesday, too) for the rest of his stuff. Because I was spying, I called my mom to let her know he was here. After about 15 minutes, I saw her on the sidewalk when he was putting a big box in his van. She asked for the keys, and then she just let it all out! She asked why did he do this, she said he thought he was a nice guy and then she flat out called him a liar and a cheater. He was responding so quietly to her that I wanted to yell out the window, "Joseph, speak up!!" He went on and on with excuse after excuse: he lost his job, he is looking for work, he has 2 kids to support b/c it's the law, blah blah blah. My mom even asked him how he was supposed to get married again, and he said "My fiancee has money." Ooooooh if that woman knew he said that, I am sure she would have flattened him against the wall! Anywho, he moved out all his crap, except for a big tv, and since he couldn't find anyone to get it out, it's officially ours. I'm just glad he's gone!! The rest of my Thursday included visiting Mandy for a few minutes on the way to my dentist. And then having a horrible cleaning from a new chick who made me bleed. I don't think she has a gentle bone in her body. My fault, though, I did not speak up and say something, but I will remember to make sure next time that I ask if the my regular girl will actually be there for my appt. If not, I'm cancelling!!

Today, I had a wonderful morning/early afternoon! I met this man who I had been tutoring with online for several years. First we tutored through AOL, and then through a new program called PATH. Anyway, Dave and his wife, Anita, came to the Falls this weekend for a mini-vacation, and he asked if I'd like to get together for lunch. So we did! He was soooo not who I was picturing when we met, and he said the same thing about me. He actually thought that since I had said before that I was "retired," I would have been in my 70s. I find that so funny!! We had a fabulous lunch together, and we just talked about so many things. I had a great time, and I'm glad I got to meet him and his wife! He is the second person I've met who I tutor with, so it was exciting!

This weekend will be pretty busy. Hailey's birthday party is tomorrow afternoon. They are having it early since they don't know exactly when the baby will decide to make his arrival. And now on Sunday, I think I might see my friend, Renee, and her hubby! That will be fun, too!

Oh, and how could I forget?? I found out on Wednesday that I was approved for Revatio by my insurance!! And now I'm waiting for a call from Accredo so they can set up a delivery date. I'm hoping I'll get it next week! I'm happy, I really hope this will help me out a bit more with exercising and energy. Cross your fingers and wish me luck! :)

Comments

Annette said…
Yahoo about the Revatio!!!! I have a question though, what is this tutoring thing you do? What subject do you tutor?

Annette

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day