Where Are My Posts?

I have been so neglectful in posting. Most of the time when I want to write, it's so late that I decide to maybe wait until the next day to do it. And then of course, I have so much to write about now that it would take me all night. lol

My sister got married on Sept. 24th, and it was a pretty perfect day all around for her and her new husband. Nothing really went wrong or haywire, and the weather was just so beautiful! I didn't have to worry about carrying around a sweater, since it ended up being sunny and warm. The ceremony was wonderful, there were lots of people in the church. The family pictures were taken in a very beautiful building in downtown Niagara Falls called The Giacomo. Bridal party pictures were taken at The Giacomo as well as the Niagara Falls state park. By the time we got to the reception, my feet were killing me from walking around so much that I took my shoes off and didn't put my replacement shoes on until after dinner! There were around 240 guests celebrating the wedding, and it all just went by in one big blur. Dancing was so much fun, and then before I knew it, the night was wrapping up. The day was just so fast, but I'm glad that it went well for Joan and Rick. I'm sure they had a very good time on their special day!

Several days after everything started calming down, I ended up getting sick. It wasn't a very bad cold, but enough to be really annoying. I was put on an antibiotic, thankfully, and finally just finished it up yesterday. The cold is gone now! I hope I don't have to worry about another one any time soon! I did get my flu shot and an updated pneumonia vaccine. One on each arm, on the same day. OUCH!!

I guess this will have to be good for now, I'm tired and achy and I need to get to bed! lol I am doing ok, just a bit too busy (or forgetful) to update! I'll try to do it more often!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day