Cool Dream!

On Tuesday, K. told me that he saw a buck crossing near the area where he was getting his truck looked at. I was a little sad because I was hoping to see a buck when we walked along the trail a couple Saturdays ago. So we made plans to either try going Tuesday night, or maybe Wednesday, and also maybe this Saturday if the weather wasn't too bad. So Tuesday night, I had a dream:

K. and I were walking along a trail, and K. went ahead of me to see if he could find a shortcut. I stood waiting for him and looking around, when suddenly I heard a noise behind me. I turned slowly, and there standing so close was a huge buck! I tried not to gasp since I didn't want to scare it away, but I definitely dropped my jaw in shock. And instead of backing away slowly, I just reached out my hand. The buck moved a little closer and allowed me to pet it. I PET A BUCK!! Now, I know in real life you can't do that, but this was a very cool dream!! So, I'm standing there petting this enormous buck when K. comes back to find me hanging out with a buck! He was completely shocked himself! And then, I woke up.

Yesterday, I drove to K.'s to go for a short walk along the trails again. While we did see a doe and her fawn rather close, and 7 other deer, we didn't see a buck. I thought it was funny, too, that K. did go up a hill that was sort of a trail to see where it led, and I was listening for anything around me in case my dream came true!! Sadly, it didn't! Maybe we'll try for Saturday again, and hope for the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

Lost