One Year

About this time a year ago tonight, I was enjoying dinner with a man I had been chatting with for a couple  months online, and eventually on the phone. K. suggested meeting in person for a few weeks, and we finally did so September 19th. He was nice enough to say he'd come out my way, since he lives 30 minutes away. I waited for him outside the restaurant I suggested, and when I finally saw him walk around the corner, I felt rather at ease. It's funny, in the year since we've been dating, I don't think there's been any time that I haven't felt uncomfortable with him. I'm glad we met that night, and I'm even happier that he's been wanting to do things since. I haven't had too much luck with men, mainly because many are a bit intimidated with my health situation. I can understand that in some ways. Even K. hasn't been totally certain about it. I told him at one point that I can't tell anything about my future with my health since even _I_ don't even know what to expect. But he's been really understanding about the oxygen, and it makes me feel good. We've had a pretty nice year together, and I'm hoping it continues! :)

Comments

sunshine said…
Congrats on the one year with K, wish you guys many more years of happy times together (if that's what you both want!).

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day