Almost Bedtime

I realized I haven't written since my birthday, and then I also realized that I went away last Friday, and came back yesterday. lol I know I was busy the week before my trip, too, so that's another reason I haven't written in a while. Anyway, I went to my grandma's house in a little town called Horseheads, NY. It's right near Elmira, and it's a quiet area for the most part. It's about a 3 hour drive from my house, and usually very beautiful the closer we get there. The trip was very nice. I saw family that I haven't seen in quite some time, and it was so great seeing them! The one thing I took home from the trip: my grandma's sore throat. Grrr! So now I'm sick, and slowly (ever so slowly) am I getting better. It's so annoying not to be able to take a decongestant, or else I'd have this dumb cold gone by now! Ugh!! Anyhow, I plan on writing more about my trip, but right now, I need to get some sleep. Hopefully I'll be able to get some without coughing all night! I'm sooo tired....have a good night!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Hope you're feeling better! Comment from luvmort - 10/1/05 8:19 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day