Whoo Hooo, 30!!

Today is my 30th birthday! Some of you may think, "OMG, she's gone mad!! Celebrating being 30?? Oh my!" Well, I think of it as quite the opposite! I think of it as 30 years that I might not have had, considering my health conditions, and that my parents were told I might not live past the age of one. So, I thank the Good Lord for another year, and I pray that I might have 30 more!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I'm having a party at my parents' house tonight with a bunch of family and friends. I'm looking forward to it, because they all mean so much to me. More than I can explain in words. I think they are a reason I'm still here after 30 years, because they show me such love and support when I'm going through tough times. I love them all, and I thank them also for giving me such happiness!

Ok, before I get too mushy, I'm off to rest a bit before getting changed and going to my parents'. I hope you all have a great day! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a little late, didn't sign on this weekend. I hope you saved me some cake :) and had a wonderful time celebrating with your friends and family. You're not getting older, just getting better. ((big b'day hugs)) ~ Lori Comment from fitzzer - 9/19/05 9:13 AM

Happy Birthday, my friend!! :D My greatest wish for you is to have 30 more wonderful years, and another 30 after that. :)I treasure your friendship more than you know. God Bless!! *Birthday HUGS* Comment from anglswinks - 9/17/05 6:11 PM

I WANNA COME! Happy birthday, dahling! Comment from luvmort - 9/17/05 3:56 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day