MIA

I haven't been writing too much lately. Mostly, I haven't had too much to say. Shocking!! The past couple of days, I have been feeling miserable. And I almost wish I had a real cold, but it's allergies. After almost 30 years of not having any allergies, the past couple of years I've started to slowly develop them. This summer, whenever it's been cooler, my allergies have been driving me nuts. I'm exhausted, and I can't breathe!! This is bad, considering I already have a lung problem!! The oxygen doesn't help any with that either. I was given a generic Claritin prescription that I can only take once a day. I was only taking it on days that I felt lowsy, but my doctor's nurse told me to try taking it once a day, so it's in my system. So, I'm going to try that for a week, and hopefully it'll make some sort of difference. If not, I'm about ready to try my sister's vacuum idea. LOL

I haven't made jewelry in a while, but I think I need to start up again. I'm going to try having a couple jewelry parties before the holidays, so I'd like to have a nice supply for people to choose from. We'll see how that goes!

I'm still trying to get a support group going for PH. I keep leaving messages and emails with people so I can try to get a place to have the first meeting. People aren't answering me in a timely fashion, and I get annoyed not having answers when I'm trying to plan something! Just part of my personality. I either have to learn to be patient, or I have to turn up the heat and drive people nuts with wanting an answer asap!!

Well, since I'm exhausted, I think I'll try going to bed early tonight. I've been staying up way too late, probably another reason I'm not doing so well lately! I have to break out of the habit I've started of staying up until 2am. So, I'm off to bed! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Well, I for one, am glad to hear from you! Comment from luvmort - 9/13/05 4:17 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day