Not A Happy Camper!!

I am rather irritated.

Because of my health, I haven't worked in about 5 years. Since I haven't worked in that long, I usually have no reason to get up very early in the morning anymore. Once in a blue moon, but not all that often.

Today I awoke to the lovely sound of 2 shitzu's scream barking at the top of their little shitzu lungs. Mind you, their wonderful pal, the golden lab, decided to also join in the ruckus.

It was still dark outside when this occurred!! It could have been the middle of the night for all I knew, but according to my watch after I activated Indiglo, it was 6am!!!

6am people!! I do NOT get up at this hour!!

After contemplating two very tempting options (one being yelling a obscenities out the window, the other one involving hurling a heavy object out the window), I decided on the third option of turning over and trying to go back to sleep. Somehow, I managed to drift back off into Lala Land. Only to be awoken about an hour later by a very loud sound. I thought it was a part of my dream at first. But then I realized there were loud bangs and crashes, and that they were right outside the OTHER window.

7am people!! I do NOT get up at this hour, either!!!

I layed in bed trying to go back to sleep. Yeah right. After about an hour of the madness outside, I finally just decided to get up. I looked out the window to find that the neighbor across the alley from me was having his driveway torn up and redone. No wonder I heard a jackhammer being used......at 7am!!!

It is now almost 11am, and I'm already dead tired. This is not normal. I need a nap right about now. But unfortunately, the men are still working in the alley, which means trying to take a nap in the noise is just not gonna happen!! Maybe I'll go watch the men. See if any of them are cute. That just might make up for all the time I've been up so far today.

It just might.

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 2 comments: (Add your own)
Grrr....I hate when that happens. It seems like people are always up clanking and clattering around here at 7am too. Now we've got guys up on the roof pounding away. Guess I can't complain about that one so much since we're getting a new roof on the place. Hope you get your ZzzZzzz in tonight! ~ L Comment from fitzzer - 9/16/05 8:47 AM

Morning has broken...Comment from luvmort - 9/14/05 11:04 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day