School's In!

Today was the first day of school in my area. I heard the buses driving around this morning, a sound I need to get used to again. So all the kids are back in school! I felt bad only for the little ones starting their first year in preschool and/or kindergarten. Not only were some of them most likely afraid of leaving their parents, but we had a huge thunder and lightning storm this morning as well! I did NOT envy those poor teachers who might have had to deal with both issues!! lol

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Wow! Our schools started here on August 15. The school where my sister teaches in Florida started on August 5. That is way too early. Lori Comment from helmswondermom - 9/10/05 8:04 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day