Calm Weekend

My weekend was nice. I went to the movies Saturday night with Mo and Dee. It was nice to see Mo, and I gave her a long hug when she got to the theater. She seemed to be upbeat, although I am most definitely sure she is still going through an emotional rollercoaster. It'll take time to heal, but she'll be ok.

We saw Akeelah the Bee, and it was a very good movie! We laughed at some of the words the kids had to spell. I said near the end that I felt very dumb watching it. Mo said she was sure half the audience felt that way! lol Afterward we went to Perkins for something to eat, and just chatted. The only reference Mo made to anything regarding her called-off wedding was that she wears her wedding ring sometimes, just not on her left finger. I didn't see it on that night, but it kind of made me sad. I don't know how I could wear it if that happened to me. I'd have to leave it in a box somewhere for a long time before I could think of having it on. But, that's just me.

I spent yesterday with my parents mostly. It was nice. We went to a couple stores, and then I went over to their house for dinner. I love my parents very much, and I'm glad that we are close.

I looked back at my last entry, and I have to take something back that I said about May. I said it was one of the worst months, and it almost seemed like I was belittling all the people I know who are celebrating something this month. I truly didn't mean to do that. May is a beautiful month, and to all my friends and family having a birthday and/or anniversary, I wish them happiness on their special day!

It's a gorgeous morning here, and I have so many little things to do around the house. Yet I'm still in pjs, and I feel like going back to bed. lol I know I won't, though. Not until this afternoon, when I seem to take my daily little siesta. Right now I must get my butt in gear, and get a shower in! I have laundry to do, bedding to change, vacuuming to attempt (maybe), lamps to make, etc. I'd exercise, but I think all that stuff will take up my energy, so I don't think I'll try it! Off I go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day