A Sweet Baby, An Idol, And I'm Totally Lost!

I had a great day today! I went over to Mandy's house for the afternoon, and my heart sang as soon as I walked in the door and saw my beautiful niece! Of course, I loved seeing Mandy, too! :) We spent the time hanging out in the sun, playing inside, and watching a Baby Einstein video. I also got my first experience of hearing Hailey just completely laugh. There is nothing in this world that sings to my soul more than hearing a child laugh, and when it is a baby, oooooh I just LOVE it! I was making one of her stuffed animals peek around the corner, and then I said "BOO!" and it just made her bust out laughing! It was soooo adorable! I realize more and more how much I just love that little baby. :)

I am sooooooooooooo very very happy with America's choice for the next American Idol!! Taylor Hicks is just one entertaining person, and he deserved to win it this year. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I have to say, I had such a hard time voting for him last night! The phone line was busy right up until the deadline, it was unbelievable! But I'm just so glad he won!!

The Lost season finale was a great one tonight. I think I have more questions now than I did before! I'm already in anticipation of next season, though. I never watched the first season, but I'm very happy I watched it this year! It's a good show with great writing!

And on a final note, the Buffalo Sabres won their game tonight against the Carolina Hurricanes. Since I live very near Buffalo, I want am a Sabres fan, and I want them to go all the way to win the Stanley Cup!!!

Comments

I'm glad you had a great day today. I hope your summer goes great as well.

Gabreael

http://easternparanormal.blogspot.com/
HOORAY FOR TAYLOR!!! I wish I could give him a big squeeze. I tried calling and calling - never did get through. I'm so happy he won & can't wait for his new album.
I'm with you on Lost. Just as "lost" as I was before lol. Can't wait until it comes back on.
Glad you got to see your little niece. They grow up so fast, don't they? Hugs, ~ L

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day