Oh, How I Love A Good Bargain!

I went to Kohl's today with my mom, to browse around and see if we could find anything good. Well, I ended up buying two sweaters off the clearance rack for next winter. I was sooooo excited when I was in the checkout to find what the final cost of each of them were!

They were: $1.26 each.

$1.26.

Whoooooooo hoooooooo!!!! I was so happy that I made my mom and the cashier lady laugh! Hey, can't beat a good bargain like that!!!

Another bargain deal for me came tonight when I finally looked through a box of clothes given to me by my friend's hubby's cousin. She was a skinny minnie like me for a while, but apparently she's put on a little weight. So as I was sifting through the clothes, I came across several pairs of shorts!!! I had just been looking for new shorts yesterday while shopping, and even today. I didn't want to spend a ton of money, so I didn't get anything. And now have five "new" pairs of shorts, so I don't need to spend any money!! Yaaaaay!!! Happiness in bargains!!!

Comments

WTG! I love a good bargain, but wow - under $2? Now that's an awesome deal!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day