If Only Winter Was This Warm

It's hot. Now I've never usually been the one to complain about heat. I live for it, since I'm always so gosh darn cold, even when wearing layers to keep warm! But yesterday was outright unbearable, and I think it was mostly because I was celebrating Memorial Day at a house that didn't have the A/C on, or any sort of fan going. Being outside actually felt better than being inside. Plus, there was a pool set up for the kids, so I walked around in it a couple times. It felt rather refreshing, and made me contemplate getting one for myself. lol

Today is just as hot, but for some reason, I'm doing much better. Maybe it's because there is more circulation of air in here, and I have a couple fans blowing. It's 84 in the house, but I'm comfy. Now does that make sense?? For most people, no. But for me, yes! lol

I'm going out for dinner tonight with a lady I used to work with at Niagara University. I call her Mom #2. She calls me Daughter #2. Even after all these years since I've graduated from NU, I keep in touch with her as much as I can. She is such a dear person, and I'm looking forward to seeing her tonight!

Well I am off to go under a fan and read. Hope you're staying cool in your neck of the woods. :)

Comments

Hope you're staying cool up there! It's a hot one down here today. Hugs, ~ L
PS - hope you had fun at dinner with #2 Mom. Isn't Niagra University just beautiful. Wish I'd gone to school there...
after twenty years in Florida I say it's all about the air circulation. judi

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day