Happenings

This week seemed to have gone by alot quicker than last week. Last week just dragged. I kept busy with things, but it just seemed like time was going by slower than molasses. Now suddenly, before I knew it, a whole other week has passed!

I'm feeling better than last week, emotionally. I'm not worrying about things too much. I wouldn't say I'm at peace, but I feel calmer on the inside. I'm glad for that, because for a couple days, I really thought I was going to have a breakdown physically. I can't get myself stressed out like I did, it's definitely not good for my health!

I've started working on a website for my jewelry. I finally decided that I had to just start it, and then maybe my sister will just put the pictures of my stuff on for me. It's coming along, and I like it so far! Right now, I'm just showing examples of what I make. If someone wants to order something, I will have instructions on how to do so. Since I only make one of something, it's kind of hard to have that displayed, and only having one to order. I haven't figured out how to do that yet! I will also feature tealight lamps soon. They have been fun to make, and I am using glass beads on those, too. There are so many things you can do with beads!

This month is one that I consider the "worst month of the year." The only reason I say this is because May has always been filled with birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, and graduations/Communions, etc. I also call it my "broke" month. Not that I'm not broke any other month. lol But I'm planning on making a couple gifts this May, since I can't afford to buy everyone something. Hopefully they'll like it. If not, there's not much I can do about it!

Lisa is coming home on May 20th, and I didn't even know it! I knew she was thinking about coming home, but she said airline tickets were too expensive. I guess she must have found a cheap ticket! It'll be nice to see her, since we haven't seen her since the holidays. She is also driving home in June, for little Hailey's first birthday! And then, we get to go down south for her wedding in July. Three months in a row of seeing Lisa, yay!!

My best friend, Eve, is coming home for a week next month. I'm sooooo excited to see her! I miss her badly, and I wish she was back home. Her husband has filed paperwork to get transferred back to this area, but it's going to take awhile to find out the results. There's no guarantee that he would be sent back here. I keep praying that he will be! As much as I can't stand the guy, and that I'm happy Eve finally separated from him, I want him transferred here so that Eve and their son will be back here, too! She needs to come home!

Well, I must be off to exercise. It's getting to be addictive with me again. I'm especially obsessed with trying to get my stomach flat. I don't know why. I think part of the reason is that diabetes runs in my family, and I'm so afraid that I'll develop it, too. If you saw me in person, you'd probably slap me silly because I'm very thin. lol It's not a matter of losing weight, it's just a matter of building muscle. I'm not looking for abs of steel, I just want more muscle. Apparently, trying to build muscle in your tummy is very hard! Ok, off I go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day