Fall Time!

I think it's quite obvious that I made some decoration changes to my blog! I'm all ready for Fall. Being that Fall isn't exactly one of my favorite seasons, I've surprised myself that I don't seem to mind it this year. Well, at least not yet, anyway. Technically, it's still Summer. But once we get past Labor Day, and the first day of school starts, I no longer see it as Summer! Fall signifies the start of changing weather patterns, which usually is a relief to many people with PH. Not to me, really. When the cooler weather starts, I usually feel more crappy and short of breath. Even despite being on two medicines now to help control those symptoms. Fall also means that Winter is on the way, and I HATE being cold!! I will also find out if getting rid of my carpets and having the hardwood floors was a good idea this summer. I hope the heat won't escape so easily when it's time to turn it on!

But this Fall, I also see a lot of promise and change. My Dad will have prostate cancer surgery in October. A friend of mine will be getting married in October, as well. I'm assuming at some point, my little nephew will be baptized. And I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to attend Cleveland Clinic's symposium for PH in November. I'm hoping that suddenly, Revatio kicks in for me, and I can start exercising so much more again. So Fall is a little exciting, and a little apprehensive for me, too, this year. I just hope to see everything in a positive light, which I've been able to do alot lately!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day