Patiently Waiting

My week has been ok. Not the best PH-wise, but I'm hanging in there. I'm still very short of breath, which has been driving me nuts. I seriously hate this time of year. I keep thinking that maybe I'm really getting worse, but I go through this EVERY fall!! I can't understand it. I'm trying to patiently wait it out, but it's so frustrating. I go back to Cleveland on October 1st, and I can tell you right now that I won't be doing well on my 6mw. I've been trying to exercise, just doing 6 minutes on the treadmill, and it hasn't been going well. At least I know that if I don't do well, my doctor will most likely just say to increase my Revatio to the full dose, and see what happens after that. So that's my only consolation about that. I really just want things to calm down with the sob!!

Other than the PH crap, I bought some new things this week that I'm just excited about!! I got a lovely new lamp for my bedroom, and the shade goes perfectly with the red accents in the room!! I had to return the base of the lamp yesterday, since the shade wasn't fitting on it for some reason. I realized when I got a different one, that the base had a missing piece on it! So when I got back home last night with the new base, I put the shade on it, put the bulb in, and voila! There was my fabulous new lamp! I just LOVE it!! I also bought a new, comfy white bra. I know you really wanted to know that. LOL

Tuesday, I went to Verizon Wireless to compare 2 cellphones I had my eye on for the past couple weeks. My 2 year contract is up next week, which allows me to get $100 toward a new phone! I wanted to see the phones up close and personal, before I made my decision. I finally decided on the new dark cherry chocolate phone from LG. I'll be able to play mp3's on it!! I went back home after looking at the phones, and ordered it online. So the phone should be arriving via FedEx at any moment today!! I'm patiently waiting for it!! I can't wait to play around with my new toy. Of course, I'll have to charge it up first, so I'll have to patiently wait on that, too!! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day