Anger!

I very rarely get angry at someone, it takes an awful lot for me to get mad. Even when I do get mad, I sometimes don't say it, I just keep it inside. However, this morning, I was extremely livid. And at a child, who knows better than to act the way he was this morning. It reminded me of the occasional days at the preschool when I would get mad b/c one of the kids was just not having a good day, and knew it! I made sure, when I got home, that I called his Mom, even though he begged me over and over not to. So I think someone is getting grounded tonight! I just hope he learns...in his Mom's words, "to make better choices." I like her phrase, and I hope when I'm over there again next week, that he is much better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day