Peach Festival

I just got back from the Peach Festival. I feel like such an adult. I remember when we were little, and couldn't wait to go there for the games and rides. Now that I'm older, I can't wait to go there for the food, and the stuff for sale! However, I still debate on whether to get cotton candy or a candy apple to bring home. I opted for the candy apple! I'll enjoy it later. There were a lot of people there tonight, the nice weather certainly helps. So that's about it for the Peach Festival. Another year down. Who knows how many more to go!

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY Comment from balonie24 - 9/8/03 12:40 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day