Another day, another puzzle done!

Yea, I got another puzzle done! It looks awesome, too. :) Now I just have one more to do, and I can figure out how to hang everything up! lol
I'm listening to new John Mayer, courtesty of Mr. Proctor. So nice of him to stop by and let me borrow it! And he just bought it, too! And I didn't even ask! LOL :D
Ok, off to bed. I must get up early to babysit the kids! I hope the morning doesn't come too soon...I hate when that happens. :-/

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
Another puzzle woman???? u waste no time, do ya?? lol And i saw the car of young Mr. Proctor. how nice of him to stop by with new John Mayer. and just wait until Barenaked Ladies comes out!!! I can't wait. have fun with the kiddies tomorrow!! Nite nite! love u!!! :D:*Comment from balonie24 - 9/10/03 12:46 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day