A fun night!

I had a great night tonight going out with my friends for my birthday. I just love them all so much, everyone means a great deal to me. It was fun being out with them! I'm glad Tom came out, and he gave me some nice gifts, which were not expected! Mo and Dee can tell how I feel about him, I just wish something would happen, but I have no hopes for that. I'll take friendship, that's about all I'll get, I guess! Anyway, now I must be getting some much needed sleep! :)

Written by melonlady1724 . Link to this entry
This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
I don't know what happened to this entry. Sorry if it shows up with a blank blue space, there are words! Or maybe it's just my computer.....hmmmm.....Comment from melonlady1724 - 9/22/03 1:20 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day