A Beauty of A Day!

It's gorgeous out today! I thought yesterday was so nice, but today has been even better. The wonderfully warm sunshine has felt so good, and made me happy! I exercised this morning, and then made a quick decision to go visit my dad since it was almost his lunch time. I brought him some banana chocolate chip cake that I made the other morning, so he had that with lunch, too! We sat outside the pipe shop in the sun, and chatted while he ate. It was rather nice! Too bad he only had half an hour!

Afterward, I went to my mom's house. We chatted, and had lunch. It was nice! Then I decided to go back home and try cleaning up some crap on my lawn. Having a house on the corner isn't always fun. It sort of becomes a dumping ground, with newspapers, bottles, cigarette packs, and a variety of other things left throughout the year! I walked around with a garbage bag, picking up various items on the lawn and hiding in the bushes. Bending over constantly is not a good thing for me, so after about 20 minutes, I was rather tired. But at least I got everything I could see! Hopefully my landlords (aka my parents) will be willing to rake out the bushes, since I can't really do it!

After all that, I decided I need to sit down.....on my front porch! I found some sun, parked my butt down, and read my book (and watched traffic and people passing by) for quite some time! I am now pretty tired, and I'm feeling the need for a light siesta!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day