This Is Getting Ridiculous!!

I'm in a pissy, foul mood this morning. I lost an hour of sleep because my house phone rang at 4:40 this morning. The phone is in my bedroom, which I really must reconsider. I let the machine pick it up, and I listened to some woman asking Darlene if she wanted to work the morning shift at S2 today, and to call her as soon as she could. The first thought that came across me after the woman hung up was, "What the fuck??" Darlene Destino is really beginning to piss me off. She gets rid of her phone number, and since I got it in June, I've gotten calls from obviously good friends, her doctor's office, the WIC program, her pharmacy, her child's school, and her work. Why on earth wouldn't you give your new number to these places??? Wouldn't you consider them important?? I am waiting for the new phone books to come out next month. If Darlene's phone number is still listed as mine, I'm calling the phone company and asking for a new number. This is just ridiculous!!

I'm also pissy because I woke up to snow on the ground. IT IS SPRING, ACT LIKE IT DAMN IT!!!

Ok, I'm going back to bed. Maybe I'll wake up in a better mood!

Comments

I'd be snarfed too if someone called at that hour unless it was something really important. Glad you were at least able to get back to sleep...

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day