Doing Better

Well, after my morning rant, I feel better than I did when I woke up. That's because I slept most of the day. After I got up from my second nap, I didn't feel so fatigued as I did from my first nap and when I woke up this morning. So hopefully, I'll be doing better tomorrow, too!

I changed my answering machine message today, also. It now sounds like this:

You have reached (phone number). Please leave a message at the beep. If you are looking for Darlene or Dana Destino, they no longer use this number, and I have no idea who they are. Thanks.

I don't know if this will help me out at all, but I figured, what the heck?? It can't hurt! Not many people use my house number anyway. Except the people looking for the Destinos. lol

Comments

I just love the new message! I'd just gotten rid of most of the callers on our old number and now starting again on the new one. Ugh! Why DON'T people give out their new number when they get a new one?!? A very good question indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day