Spring Has Sprung!

Welcome Spring!! It officially arrives at 6pm today, at least that's what I heard someone say on the radio. Whatever the case, the calendar has officially ended the winter. I wish Mother Nature worked that way, though. Too bad the weather doesn't automatically switch to what it says on the calendar! Today's temperatures don't sound spring-ish at all, and it won't feel that way for most of the week! Oh well, I guess what I should be thankful for is that another winter has gone by, leading to hopefully another great summer weather-wise! Yes, I like the heat!!

Spring seems to bring with it so many promises and newness. I love seeing things start coming back to life after a long nap in the cold. I saw my first robin on the golf course the other day, and I was elated! I was always excited to see robins when I was little, because I knew that meant spring was coming. Another sign of spring that I truly love are the tulips. The are my absolute favorite flower! I have already seen a few sprouting around my house, so I know they will start popping up within the next few weeks. And I can't wait to see them!

While I'm excited spring is here, I can't wait for it to start feeling more like spring in the air. I can't wait for days where I only need a light jacket or a heavy sweater when I go outside. I even welcome the rain, for I know it'll make things grow and return to life! So welcome spring!! It's good to have you back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day