After having a pretty good day yesterday, today started out kinda iffy. I woke up with an earache. I didn't take anything for it until about an hour ago. It's not bad now, I just hope it won't get any worse! Last thing I need is to be sick. Noooooooo.

There are issues going on with my housemate. Although it's hard to call him that since he hasn't really been in the house for more than 10 minutes all month. I wouldn't really care all that much if he had already paid the rent. But he hasn't! And I KNOW he got his check in the mail because I saw it. My mom is not happy, and I can't say I blame her. I don't know what to tell her. She tried coming over to talk to him when I heard him come home earlier today, but by the time she walked d0wn here, he was gone. I just hope this gets resolved soon. Next month the water bill be due, and I have a suspicious feeling that I'll be paying for it by myself until he shows up at some point to give me his half. Grrrrrr.

I finally put away my winter stuff today. I keep snow decorations up during the winter, but I was so sick of seeing them! I want spring!! This being said on a day when much of the Northeast is going to get hit with a huge snowstorm. UGH. This is why the month of March aggravates me. lol

Time to go make something for lunch. I'm hungry! I didn't eat much for breakfast since I wasn't too hungry with my ear hurting. Til next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day