Not A Bad Day Afterall!

I called my mom to ask if she had to go out anywhere today, and yay, she did! So she picked me up and we ran some errands, and then she had to babysit my cutie pie of a niece. We were running a bit late getting back to the house, so she didn't drop me off at mine, and I ended up staying there for the rest of the afternoon and evening. I sort of didn't really want to stay, but I'm so glad I did anyway! Hailey is just too cute, and we had fun!

Hailey and my mom and I danced to Benny Goodman songs, and it was cute! Then I taught her to "dip." She found it hilarious! She kept saying "dip, " and she would tilt her head to one side. lol Then she tried dipping while on my lap eating dinner, and almost got my jaw! I had to tell her no dipping at the table! lol

As exhausted as I am right now, I had a nice time with my niece. She's just way too cute!! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day