Sad News For Pet Owners


I heard today that some of the recalled pet food announced earlier this week was found to have rat poison in it. Rat poison. They are still trying to figure out how that happenend, and how really bad the situation is. In the meantime, I feel so very sad for the owners who have already lost pets to this, and the ones who are watching their pets suffer. Pets aren't even considered a pet in some households, they are considered a member of the family. I know I consider Mittens my kid. I just couldn't imagine watching him suffer like that, and feeling so helpless about what to do for him. I am just so thankful I don't feed him any canned food, so he's not affected by this. I don't know what I'd do without my baby!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day