New Look!

Ok, so I haven't worked on jewelry yet. However, I am pretty impressed with myself right now!! If you haven't already noticed, my blog has a new look! Since all sorts of settings and backgrounds for blogspot was set up a couple months ago, I discovered how to fanagle with html. Soooooo, after about 40 minutes of playing around with all this stuff, I have a purply looking blog! Now, considering my favoritest color is red, some may be wondering about the purple. I decided, for now, to have purple since it's the color to represent PH. And since I talk about PH on my blog as much as I can, I found it appropriate! So, please let me know how you like the look! If you do! Or if you don't. I don't really mind hearing opinions! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day