What the Bleep???

It is snowing here once again!! I don't think it's going to accumulate, but it's SNOWING. I want it to stop! I'm just so ready for spring, it's not funny. And to make matters worse, I really need to go out to run a few errands. The snow is making me want to just stay inside!! But tomorrow it'll be alot colder. I can't win!

This weekend was so-so. I wasn't feeling great. I'm not sure if I'm starting a cold or what. My nose has been rather stuffy, and I've been tired. I have been getting some things done, though, so at least that's something. I went to breakfast with the family yesterday morning, and then to church, but that's it. I just read and slept for the rest of the day. That's what I want to do today, but I need to go out in this SNOW. BLAH!

Eve is coming Thursday for the weekend. I can't wait to see her! Another reason why I'm hoping I'm not sick!! She is coming home to surprise her dad for his 70th birthday. But we're also supposed to be going out for drinks, since it was Erin's birthday this past weekend. Soooooo, I need to make sure I'm alright. Which brings me back to, do I really want to go out today?? Grrrr, I guess I'll just go get dressed and decide later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day