I haven't been doing too badly lately, feeling a tad bit more energized most days than the last time I posted. I enjoyed the beautiful sunshine with my sistore, Mandy, on Tuesday, and it was wonderful! It made me wish for more days like that now. But, this is March in Western New York, and the weather during this time can turn from spring-like to winter-like even within the day! So every good day we get, I try to take advantage of it!

I walked a mile today, and felt alright doing it. I'm resting now, as if that makes any sense. lol Actually, for me, it does make sense. I'm glad I exercised, but if I feel I need to rest a bit after, then I need to. I told a PHriend of mine today that I sometimes feel like I should be exercising more or longer than I do sometimes. I actually think this every day. But then I tell myself, every day, that I am not a NORMAL person, and that I can't often do what someone else might be able to do. If I can walk a half a mile one day, and only a quarter mile the next, so be it. At least I'm getting some form of exercising done! I'm not competing with anyone else, and I have to stop thinking that I am, for I would be a loser every time.

I got two of my sistores suckered into creating a Myspace account. At least, that is what Mandy said to Joan. lol I think it's cool, though! I like playing around on Myspace. Creating a background and adding neat things is my favorite part. Maybe I should look into something that has to do with web design.....hmmmm.

Well I guess I better get dressed. I need to finish making some jewelry item things today, including a necklace for my friend's birthday tomorrow. I hope she likes it, I know I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day