New Jewelry Website Yet Again!

Well, after a couple months of trying Ebay to sell my jewelry, it was getting too expensive. I only sold a few things, and I kept having to put things up for bid just so people could maybe see my store. I didn't like it much! I am very happy that a PHriend gave me a website for people who make things by hand, and I finally was able to use it! I spent about 4 days taking pictures of everything I've made on my new camera, and the pics looked great! Then I realized they were too huge for the website, so I had to resize them. UGH. But I got that all done, and finally put all my stuff up on the site, all 100 items. And it'll only cost me $20 for 4 months to have them listed. Yay!! Anyway, here is the site!:

www.fromtheheartjewels.etsy.com

Go! Look! Shop! Send it to people! LOL And if you don't, well, thanks for looking anyway! hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day