Kind Words From A Stranger

This morning a lady called me about my upcoming PH support group meeting on April 28th. She told me she'd like to attend, along with her husband. We chatted for several minutes, and she seemed like such a nice person. I told her I've had PH all my life, and that I started the group because I didn't know what to do after having to quit my job, and that I also wanted to meet others like me. She thanked me for wanting to do this, because she knew how much energy it can take to organize a support group, and that PHers don't always have that energy. I thought that was very kind, coming from someone I have not yet met. :-)

I am looking forward to the meeting. So far, I have 8 people coming! Five of them are PH patients. And this isn't even including myself, my mom, and Jacqueline from Accredo. It's still a couple weeks away, so hopefully there will be even more RSVPs! Heck, just having 8 people is already 3 times more than I had the last time! lol

The topic for the meeting is stress, and ironically I'm a little stressed about what to say. LOL There was supposed to be a speaker, but unfortunately, she can't make it to Buffalo. She sent me the info she uses when she gives this presentation, and I just have to go over it and decide how to present it. Jacqueline also said she would help me, so that's good! We are giving little gift boxes to everyone who comes, with hand-held massagers and other stress-reducing items. Lunch is also going to be provided, so I'm looking forward to this meeting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day