April Is Here!

Lots of things have been happening around here, at least it seems like it. I've been busy the past couple days, and surprisingly not that tired, physically. I am happy about that, though. Today I ran a whole bunch of errands: went to the post office....got bloodwork done....went to pick up my ear drops.....went to the library....went to the cemetary to say hi to Grandpa lol.....came home and ate a sandwich, then went to pay the water bill.....then went to cash my SS check.....then stopped at my mom's and saw Joanie's new phone! It was a good day, until I got home and had to take a nap because of a massive headache!! But I felt better when I got up, which was good since I really didn't want to take an Excedrin.

Easter is just around the corner, and it's kind of hard to believe. The warmer weather has been here on and off, and it's been nice! However, winter is making a quick return this weekend, it figures. I didn't want to wear long underwear on Easter day. lol

I got a friggin awesome digital camera from one of my best friends a couple weeks ago. I'm still shocked that she gave it to me, though. She is too much! But I do so appreciate her friendship and kindness, and I love her as much as I love my sistores.

I wanted to type more, but I am suddenly very tired. And I can't think. lol So, I guess I'll just call it a night and try again tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day