Betrayals

It's rather difficult to believe that someone you thought you knew well could turn out to be such a monster. I have found out that one of my friends is someone other than what he's been portrayed all the time I've known him. I can't even really call him a friend now, I call his wife my friend more. I feel sad and even hurt a little, to know that he has said such awful things, and has even been abusive. It's just a sad situation, made even worse by the fact that their son is in the middle of it all. My prayers will definitely be with them for a long time.

It just reminds me of someone I knew for over half my life, who was my best friend, and I thought always would be. I honestly feel she just couldn't handle what my life had become after I had to quit my job, and I was sick for awhile years back. I miss her alot sometimes, and then I realize how much of a relief I've felt since she's been out of my life. It's sad that things happen like that.

But I'm so happy for my family and my true friends that I have now. Every day I thank God that I have them all in my life. I love them all so very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day