A Realization, And My Day

I just realized, while typing email to a friend who isn't feeling well, that it has been one full year since I last had a major cold. KNOCK ON WOOD!!! LOL In the beginning of April last year was when I got sick last, the same time I had to go to Cleveland for a checkup, and I was NOT feeling well. Sure, I have felt run down on and off during the winter, but it never developed into anything. And I am sooooo greatful for that!! I think a couple of the reasons I haven't gotten sick is because I was home so often during the very cold winter, and I have consumed almost a bottle of honey in that time period. lol Let's just hope I didn't just jinx myself by writing how healthy I've been!! lol

Today I was pretty busy, and I wasn't overly tired from it either. I did my dishes this morning, and then cleaned all the fish. After that, I went out to a few stores to get some things I needed. And then I stopped over my friend, Kat's, house to see her new puppy. Scooter didn't care for me at first. He was woofing, and growling, and Kat kept yelling at him to stop. But after 10 minutes, I was suddenly his best friend! He is cute, but I have to admit, I do not like pit bulls. That's just me, though. However, the longer I stayed there, the more he wanted to curl up next to me and sleep. Awwwww! How can I resist that?? hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day