Update On My Dad

This is going to be brief, since I'm exhausted from being at the hospital for 12 hours. My dad's surgery went well! There was a slight complication in the beginning, that his doctor almost didn't think he'd be able to continue. But, his doctor persisted, and overcame the obstacle, and the rest of the surgery went smoothly! It took almost 5 hours, and around 9pm we got to see him. He was still rather groggy, so we didn't stay too long with him. But I am so relieved that everything went well. We will go back tomorrow morning, most likely, and my dad can come home around 2pm. So right now, I'm off to bed!! Thanks for the prayers out there, I know they have helped my dad through this surgery!

Comments

Annette said…
Hello sweetie! I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that I'm glad your dad's surgery went well. Please be sure to get your rest.
much love
annette

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day