Crazy Weather (And Other Happenings)

I guess I better try typing this as fast as I can, because I can hear thunder yet again, and I think another storm is on it's way. Last night I had to turn the computer off around 1o because we got a big storm. This morning I didnt' have it on for long before we got another storm, this time including hail. It cleared for a bit, but now it's gloomy again, and I think we might have another one coming. I know they said tonight we might have more, too. Not to mention the weather is going to drop to fall-like temperatures for the next few days. Grrrrr!!

I had a busy weekend. Saturday was my PH support group meeting. I ended up having 22, which includes 9 PH patients, caregivers/family/friends, the Accredo rep, and the people from my oxygen company who were doing a presentation on oxygen therapy. We had a yummy lunch, conversation, a great presentation, questions, and fun! I enjoyed it, and everyone thanked me again for doing the meetings. I am going to have another one in the fall, probably the first weekend in October. I've decided on 2 meetings a year, since it's just too hard in this area to expect the weather to cooperate in the winter.

Sunday was Father's Day, and after church, my family and I went out to lunch. We went to The Brickyard, which is in Lewiston, NY. They have great bbq pork, among many other choices! We had a good time! My niece sat next to my dad, and she was just cracking him up! He asked her what seagulls say, and she said "Mine, mine, mine!" Then he asked her what whales say, and she proceeded to "speak" whale, like Dory did in Finding Nemo. Needless to say, that is her favorite movie right now! It was so funny though, she had all of us laughing so hard! And then there was my cute little nephew, who was trying to grab everything off the table, and also was turning around in the highchair waving at other people. At least he is adorable, and was cute entertainment!

Well it's becoming awfully dismal out there again, so I guess that means I should shut down the computer again!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would agree that is crazy weather..
Glad you had a great day with the family yesterday:)

You know even after being married 16 years, my hubby still does things that drive me nuts and always will..LOL

I think after all this time you both have invested it is too soon to give up...Seems like you two are just meant to be together and I hope it does work out for you both..But then you do not need any added stress ..Just do what you feel is right in your heart.

Have a great week and stay safe in that crazy weather.

Love and hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day