Guess I've Been Busy!

I didn't realize it's been a week since I last posted. Oooops! This week was busy, for the most part. The last few days have just been tiring, and that's because I was involved in garage sale stuff for this weekend. The last 2 days, I've been exhausted since I began my days waaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier than normal! I'm very tired as I type this, so if I have a typo, forgive me! lol

Earlier in the week, I was feeling a bit blah, and it didn't have anything to do with PH stuff. Let's just say I had cramps, and I haven't had those in months and months. So Wednesday, especially, I felt really ick. I just layed around for awhile, until I decided to get up and go run a few errands. That sort of helped (well that, and the Tylenol I took!). In the evening, I listened to the hockey game while putting stuff together in the spare room for the garage sale, and pricing everything. I had quite a bit I wanted to try to get rid of, and I cleared out alot of the room!

Friday I got up at 7am, took Revatio, went back to bed until 7:30, and got up to get to my sister's house. I got there around an hour later. Day One of the garage sale had begun! I made a whopping $8! My sister made some money, but my mom didn't really make anything. It was slower than molasses, and by the time I left at 2:30, I was very tired. But then I had to babysit at 3:30! The little guy was pretty good, but I was trying to keep myself perky so I wouldn't fall asleep on him. lol After he was picked up, I made dinner, and ended up falling asleep for 40 minutes on the couch. I went to bed around 11:30pm, which is "early" for me!

Today, I woke up at 6:55am, took my Revatio, and got ready to go back to Mandy's. I got there a little after 7:30. We thought maybe we'd get some early birds, but no one showed up until 8:45. Oh well. The day kinda dragged again, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. Mandy sold a bit more baby clothes, I sold a few more things to make my grand total for both days $13. Whoo hoo! We ended the sale at 3, and started packing stuff up. I ended up donating quite a bit of my items to a missionary lady who was at my church's parking lot this afternoon with a big truck. All the items donated are going to Nicaragua. So hey, I figured if I couldn't sell some stuff, why not give back?

I left Mandy's, and went to Target to buy food for Mittens, since had NOTHING for tomorrow. Whooo hoo, the food was on sale! I also spent my garage sale money, on hair dye!! I saw this one color I just love, it's like an intense darker red, so we'll see how it looks. LOL I will NOT be dyeing my hair myself again like I did last January, though. I'll have to ask Mandy if she'll do it! I'm excited, can't wait to get it done!

I spent the rest of my evening relaxing. I'm currently struggling to stay awake until 11, when I'll take my last dose of meds for the day. And then I'm off to bed!!

By the way, SUMMER weather has arrived here in Niagara! It's been hot, I've been happy (although I did have a/c on while babysitting yesterday), and I'm loving the fans being on in the evening. I finally have taken out my summer clothes!! Sadly, they are on the floor of my bedroom, and all the winter stuff is still in my drawers. Hopefully I'll get to switching in the next couple of days! :) :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day