Getting Back To Normal

My sistore left this morning around 9. I had gotten up at 7 to take my Revatio, and never really fell back to sleep, so I hung out with Lisa and Brandon until they left with the dogs. I'm sad they had to go, but it was a nice visit. It was also a little tiring. I know that seems to be a silly thing, to be tired from having company, but my routine was totally scattered for 5 days, and there were a few days I didn't get to rest. So now I am in recovery mode, I guess. I am still in pjs, and I haven't done much yet so far!

So much has happened since Friday, but I think I'll just break it down into sections. I'll write about the birthday party! It was so much fun! There were quite a few people, and cute little kids running around. Once people started coming, I didn't see my niece for quite some time! I think she was in her element. lol Cake time was fun. I had my camera in one hand, and Mandy's camera in the other, and I was taking turns trying to get pictures of both my niece and nephew eating cake. My nephew made a huge mess. He took a few bites of it, and then ended up squashing the cupcake all over the place! lol The cakes were cute. My nephew's cake was a monkey, and my niece's cake was jungle-themed. The monkey cake was banana cake, and the jungle cake was marble. Very tasty!! Below are pics of the cake. I'd post pics of the kids, but I just don't do that considering it's a public blog! Trust me, they were cute, though!

Comments

Wendy's Mom said…
Did you save me a piece of that banana cake? You know how I love bananas. LOL!! Oh that sounds so good!
Glad you had a good time!

Love,
Sheila
Anonymous said…
Cakes look so good...they are very cute too...
You better rest up and get back on schedule my Phriend:))
I understand about the routine, mine has been messed up since last week and will be just a little longer..LOL and I know you have a much more organized routine than I do...

Glad you enjoyed the visit with your sis and rest of the family..

Talk to ya soon..

Love and hugs,
Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day