My New Toy!

I got an email on Wednesday saying my Dell laptop had shipped! Whoooo hoooo! So according to their tracking, I should have been getting it by this coming Monday. Well, it arrived yesterday morning! Double whooooo hooooo! Sadly, the wireless router isn't getting here until Monday, so I'm still stuck sitting at the same desk as my computer while I'm online. Kinda defeating the purpose. lol But, I am getting used to the features of the laptop, and the one thing I dreaded most......the touch pad!! LOL I'm working with it, though! I thought I would buy a little mini-mouse, but other than it looking so very cute, I don't think I'll need one. But so far, I like owning a lappy! LOL

Last night, I woke up around 3am thinking I was dreaming about bombs, but the sound of crashing thunder was what I was really hearing! Although I had shut down my computer and laptop, I decided to get up and unplug them from the wall. I know I have a surge protector, but well....I don't trust it. lol A few minutes after I unplugged them, there was the biggest flash of light (I actually saw the lightning bolt, and I wasn't wearing my glasses! I am blind as a bat without them!!), and a huge crash of thunder, and the power went out! It went back on, and right back out again, but came back on after a minute or so. I was soooooooooooooo relieved that I woke up and decided to unplug my lifelines, b/c if something had happened to them, oh man, I would have NOT been happy! So anyway, my laptop is safe, and usable, and enjoyable, too! So far, at least! lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day