Busy Days Ahead

My sistore, Lisa, is en route to the Falls, from Raleigh, NC. I talked to her a little bit ago, and they had just hit Pennsylvania. They still have quite a ways to go, and I don't think they'll get here until maybe 9 or 10. I don't care how long it takes, I just want it to be a safe journey! I didn't realize until this morning when I talked to her that they'll be staying until about Thursday. I thought they were going to leave Tuesday, but I guess not! It'll be a nice visit then. :)

Tomorrow is the kids' birthday party, and I'm so looking forward to it. It should be alot of fun, and there have been quite a few people invited, including kiddos! Mandy is really hoping it doesn't rain, because there isn't a huge enough area for tons of kids running around. I haven't seen the forecast yet today, so I'm hoping it'll be fine tomorrow!

Well it just started raining out of nowhere. It's very odd because I'm looking out my window, and I see sun to the right, and it's raining from some unseen cloud to the left. lol Oh well, better today than tomorrow!! I hope my phriends are having fun in Houston!! I saw Jen's pictures on her site a bit ago, and I'm really sad that I'm not able to be there. One of these years, I hope to go!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day