How Could I Forget??

I purchased a laptop on Friday!! Mandy got a little booklet in the mail from Dell last week, and I picked it up last Thursday. It had some too deals on the kind of laptop I'd been looking at for months. I finally decided to buy a Dell Inspiron. I spent hours on Friday evening going through all the steps to build it, just to make sure I was getting what I wanted. I even called my BIL, Ron, to ask him a couple questions. He's the go-to person on computers. lol I finally had everything in the checkout, and pushed that Submit button, whoo hooo, it's slowly being built! I say slowly, because the estimated ship date on it is 7/22/08. Good thing I didn't need it asap! lol I am excited, even though I didn't that way so much on Friday. I think I was still in shock over Tim Russert, it kinda put a damper on the event. Once I know it's on it's way, then I'll be more happy! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day