Sinus Misery

The change of seasons usually brings me more shortness of breath and tiredness, but the change into spring especially is torture. Not only do I feel like I'm catching my breath doing simple things, but my face feels like someone has taken a hammer to it. I don't have allergies. Thank goodness! I don't have a runny nose or itchy eyes, I'm not sneezing or anything, and I've never been like that growing up. But the past several years have brought sinus headaches, and this week has been so crappy. I've had a sinus headache for 4 days now. A couple days they've felt like sinus migraines. This morning I took an Excedrin Migraine about 10 minutes after I woke up. I really hate taking it, and I usually try to wait as long as possible before taking Exedrin or Tylenol, but I knew I'd be in trouble if I didn't take it this morning. It really didn't work as well as I hoped, but I still went to pulmonary rehab, and then met my friend for lunch. I guess I'm glad I'm trying to function as much as possible with these stupid headaches! I can't wait until they start lightening up!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day