Planning

I went back to my first post of the new year, to remind myself what some of my goals were for 2012. It's been almost a month since I wrote that post, and I have to say that I've been making plans for 2 of them in the last month! I have booked the rooms for 3 support group meetings, April, July and October. I have one speaker for the meeting in October, and I'm in the works on getting someone to talk at the other 2 meetings. I think I'm also going to pick a couple days on the months we don't meet to have just a general coffee get-together somewhere. I want my group to feel like they don't have to wait months before seeing each other again. I'm hoping this all works out well.

I got a letter in the mail on Thursday from the PH Association. I've received a partial scholarship to the conference in June! I have until the end of the month to accept it, because if I don't go, they can give that money to someone else. I'm working on how to get there. I truly feel that I will be going, but the plans are still in the works. Crossing fingers!!

Today is Super Bowl Sunday, and do I care? Meh. lol Although K. has taught me much about football and scoring and such, I don't feel like I need to watch it unless he was here, too. We'll see, I may just have it on and play online at the same time! I want to see the half time show, with Madonna. Hopefully she'll be good!

I am deeply concerned about someone I love with all my heart and this person's health. Well, I have been for awhile. How do you tell someone who fights you whenever you ask something specific about how they are doing, and they practically bite your head off in an answer, that you are scared for them and their future if they don't change things? I'm not the only one who has expressed my concern. Sometimes I think I should just go ahead and say what I want and not care how they feel, just so they know how much I care and how much I am scared. That move might backfire, though. It's really hard to know what to do, and the only thing I have been able to do is pray things get better.

Well, I think I will change my background today. I think my blog has seen more snowflakes than the real world here in my little corner of NY, where the snow usually flies constantly this time of year! lol Time to get rid of them, and maybe wear some red!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day