An April Challenge

I received an email today about a blogging challenge for the month of April, on health-related items. After downloading the 30 questions and reading through them to see if I might be able to do it, I decided to go for it! Here is a copy from the sign up email of what the project is, and what I'll be doing, and maybe you'll want to try it out yourself??

Hey everyone - I just wanted to tell you about a new activity I'll be doing this April. The Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge hosted by WEGO Health. I will be writing a post a day for all 30 days. I hope you'll join me in writing every day about health. It's going to be a lot of fun and I'd love to see what you have to say about each of the topics, too. All you have to do to join is sign up here: http://info.wegohealth.com/HAWMC2012 and you'll be able to start posting once April rolls around. Looking forward to writing with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health Changes

My Most Inspiring Possession

The Ideal Day